Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Parker!!

All Parker wanted to do for his birthday was go back to Jumpin' Jacks. We heard about it for weeks. And weeks. In our house we have a rule that you can't talk about your birthday until their "birthday month" arrives. I think we may need to re-think that rule. Maybe it should be the birthday week. Even his teacher at school told my mom that he "sure is excited about his birthday". We ended up getting him a bike ramp, and my mom got him the Tony Hawk shoes that he had to have. But of course, like every birthday that comes around, the one thing that he desperately wanted wasn't one of the things we had gotten him. So that morning I am chasing all over town to find a Monster Jam Flip and Crash. I wasn't even sure what that was, but now I know and he is the proud owner of it! Whatever it takes to make them happy, right? He and 8 of his nearest and dearest friends did in fact go to Jumpin' Jacks, which was great. Nothing like 9 kids running around someone else's house! Some friends from our neighborhood came along so that the girls would have a friend as well. Thanks for driving Kim! All in all it was a fun and exhausting day for him!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool place - where is it? I've never heard of it! Looks like fun! Annie

Rae said...

It sounds like he had quite a birthday. There were a lot of kids. Dalton had a party last week too. Sleep over!!! I always hated those.

Syndi said...

Man I wish I could have come to the party! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Miss you

Stephanie said...

What a fun party and what a brave boy on that bike ramp. It looks like tons of fun with lots of friends! That's great!