Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Great White Hunters




Travis comes from a family of die-hard hunters. Every fall since he turned 12 his entire family has camped and hunted together. When we started having kids, he didn't make it every year, but often he could join them. The past few years he has started hunting with my brother as well, but this year they drew out for the northern hunt instead of the southern hunt. With it being just the two of them, they decided to take Parker and Dallin and just make a day of it. No camping, just leaving early in the morning, riding 4-wheelers and shooting guns. Sounds pretty manly don't you think! I was afraid they would freeze but the weather cooperated and they had alot of fun.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Parker looks like he is king of the mountain! By the way, I love the pictures on the side...Jerika must have been having a GREAT hair day! (wink, wink!) no,in all seriousness, they are really cute!

Tina said...

I'm glad that you got to go hunting Trav. Did you kill? We missed you all at camp. Take care, luv ya Tina