Not for us, of course! But my sister finally had a girl, and after 11 boys between the ages of 7 and 2 in my family, we are all thrilled for little Gillian to finally be here. Sydney is in heaven because now she doesn't have to be the youngest Pepper girl. For those of you who know me, I LOVE babies! I am always trying to talk new moms into going back to work and letting me take care of their baby, but no one will take me up on it, including my sister, so I will have to get in some auntie time with this little one! She is the sweetest baby and of course she was hand-picked by my dad, who's job it was to find us some little girls and send them down!

4 comments:
She is darling!! Congrats Auntie! P.S. I love the oh so very maternal look on Jerkia's face!
She is adorable!!! I want a baby girl, but I'm pretty certain mine is a boy!
I wish I lived closer to you still because I'd want you to watch my baby when I go back to work! (this darn economy!)
I still want to do dinner!!! Annie
She is Beautiful! I love the picture of her with syd. She looks like a tiny doll! Just think of all of the bows you can buy. You will be the favorite aunt!
You know it isn't to late for you to add a little girl to your own fam;) She so cute!
Post a Comment