Jerika is nagging me to update with the Twilight Premier pictures so here goes: Jerika and I went to the midnight showing of Twilight with Raelin. It was fun, but hard to enjoy because I was so tired. There was also lots of heckeling and cat calls from the audience that night. On Friday night we had a group of 25 or so from our neighborhood that all had plans to go. We started the night at Red Robin and then went over to the theater. Kim and Dan missed the show because Kim is apparently alergic to cantelope and was in the ER. But we went on without her (sorry Kim). The girls enjoyed having their pictures taken by the Cullen Cars and Bella's Truck. We drug the men with us, some against their will, but they stayed after for James Bond so that was worth it for them. It was a fun night for all! Sydney got to go the next day with her friend Kalli, so she ended up happy as well.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
man, those three girls are too cute for their own good!!! Yea! I'm in a picture..proof that I was actually there!!!! We'll have to do that again sometime, only no more fresh fruit on my plate, I'm sticking with all things fried. I'll live longer!
Heckling and cat calls, huh? Maybe some snorting too? ;) Cute pics!
Post a Comment