Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had big plans for Thanksgiving this year but unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate. We left for Trav's parents on Wednesday morning, with plans to have our Thanksgiving dinner that night, and then spend the day Thursday 4-wheeling and eating leftovers. Everyone was so excited because it is usually such nice weather in Southern Utah, and warm enough to be outside this time of year. It was raining when we left home, and the entire way there, and the entire time we were there. It never stopped. Ever. I hate traveling in the rain. I mean it is one of my worst fears. I can't handle it. It was such an enjoyable trip for me. (HaHa) So needless to say, we had to change our plans. We headed over to St. George Thursday morning to Aaron and Jill's house and ended up going to a movie. It wasn't raining there, but everything was wet. I spent the afternoon shopping online, because I knew I was going to miss the Black Friday sales, and I never miss those. :( Our plan was to spend the night and head to California the next morning, but we decided to go to Vegas and be that much closer. It made the trip much easier on the kids to do it in short trips, and they were so excited to get there it was nice to be closer.

1 comments:

Syal said...

Sounds like a crazy trip. Could you email me your address please so I can get you Christmas card sent. I keep miss placing it. Sorry.