Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Christmas to Us!

For the past couple of months we have been asking the kids what they wanted for Christmas this year. None of them could really come up with anything they were dying to have, so we decided to go to Disneyland! We went right after Thanksgiving so that it would be all decorated for Christmas. It was beautiful, the weather was beautiful, and the crowds were minimal. Perfect timing if you ask me! Obviously we have too many pictures to post all of them but here are a few highlights:

Deck the Halls, and Castles and walls and anything else you can find!

Goofy

Tysen loved the grizzley bear!


I guess Sydney was done with us by now...


Everyone got a new hat!


Mmmm Turkey legs!


The Teacups, of course!


Mickey Mouse!!


And Minnie


Tysen is getting a ride from Woody

Tysen was so funny on this trip. He was so good, and never cried or threw a fit, and if he didn't like a ride, he just went to his "happy place". He did spend a good amount of time there, but he went on almost every ride! He never really did warm up to the characters, though. He prefered to admire from affar!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

So fun!!! Tell Tysen I totally get it! When I was his age, one of the characters "kidnapped" me in my stroller for a little jog down the path, and I was terrified! Never liked them since!

Anonymous said...

What a great Christmas present for your family. Looks like so much fun!

Melissa said...

How fun! My family did that for our christmas present when I was younger. We keep saying we are going to take our boys to Disney, but we never seem to. I know soooo many people who have gone in the past few months! Glad you guys had a great time!

syndi said...

I'm jealous, what a great idea, who needs one more car or ball or game. I love it, maybe next year we will follow your example.

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Sounds like a fun time in Disney Land. When our boys were young we left Christmas day and took them to Disney Land they still remember what fun they had.You children will always remember the great time you had together.

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip! Looks like a beautiful time to be there. We went for the first time this last March and it was perfect! I hope you and your kids always remember this time together fondly!