Last night we went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert for the first time ever, and it was so amazing! Typically when you hear orchestra you don't imagine a chic in a black leather halter top and people with electric violins and electric guitars running all over the stage, head-banging and rockin out to "O Holy Night", but this was more like a laser/light/fire/pyro show then an ordinary orchestra. This is a you tube video that someone else took (it has some annoying chatter in part of it) but it will give you an idea of what it is like. And of course the obligitory cell phone photos that I took, which aren't of any quality whatsoever, but what can I say? If you are looking to get into the Christmas Spirit, I highly recomend it!



1 comments:
That looked amazing. I think Robin and Mike went to that once. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment