I guess it's time to post Halloween pictures. This is certainly not my favorite holiday, we didn't even carve pumpkins this year, so sometimes I have a hard time getting into it, but the kids love it and have so much fun! We went to a Halloween Party, then had a ward Trunk-or-Treat which was lots of fun. For some reason it seemed like all of the older kids wanted to be something dead this year, kinda morbid I think. Good think for little ones! Afterward, we sang Happy Birthday to the 3 men who's b-day's are all this week. Happy Birthday guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun Fun!!! You peppers need to like Halloween a little more you little party poopers. I love ya! Cute blog
costumes were great and I LOVE the new header pic it is so dang cute!
The Halloween pictures are great and it looks like the birthday boys had a good one.
Great costumes and by the way I LOVE your family pics. You guys look awesome.
Happy Birthday Travis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya old man! Ha Ha. Amanda I love the way cute family picture. Are you guys going to Kanab for Thanksgiving this year?
Post a Comment