Saturday, August 30, 2008

It all started with the "Special Red Chicken Letter"...


So Tysen has been in early intervention/language therapy through the school district for about a year now, but this year he gets to ride the bus to preschool. He loves it! He got a letter in the mail from his teacher the week before school started invinting him to the open house/meet your teacher day. The letter happened to be red, and there was a chicken sticker on it, so it became the "Special Red Chicken Letter". He carried it around with him for three days, even holding it in his mouth while riding his bike. We lost it a couple of times, and trauma insued until it was found. We finally put it in his pocket for safe keeping. He loves school, and I love the extra few hours a week all alone!! Of course all of the other kids went back as well. They are enjoying themselves too, right Jerika?
Tysen and his frind Eric

Tysen on the bus

Parker and his friends from 1st grade!

Sydney and friends from 6th grade!

Jerika and friends from 8th grade!

I think I should feel older than I do. I can't believe how old these kids are getting!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love the special red chicken letter! Lucky you got it on time so we knew when to go! Eric's just came in the mail on Friday!! (I was beginning to think he wasn't really supposed to go to that either!!) He was so excited about a letter from his teacher! It almost rivaled Tysen's enthusiasm--but not quite!