Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Family Party

A few weeks ago Travis was asked to be the Bishop of our ward. He was officially called this past Sunday, and so many family members and friends came to support him. It was so nice to see how much everyone cared about our little family! We had alot of fun re-connecting with people we don't get to see that often, and some that we do see often, but never get tired of! Now, Sydney was in charge of the camera at the lunch, so it was slim-picking for pictures to post, but if anyone would like to see any extreme close-ups, pictures up peoples noses or in their mouths, let me know- I have plenty of those! Thanks everyone for coming and sharing this time with our family!!

Travis and Tysen- this time without the waders.

Clint, Joe, Kaden, Kelly, Kathy, and Jana- with lots more in the background


Corinne- and others in the background

Kindee and Tysen


Mark and Grandma Christy

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Okay, so we heard the rumor about a week ago but I thought I wouldn't email or say anything until I officially heard it from you. HOLY CRAP!! I can but can't believe Travis is a bishop. And you.... a bishop's wife?! Sorry, but I just had to laugh. You are going to be the coolest bishop's wife ever!! Best of luck. At least you guys are used to a crazy, busy schedule with your previous callings.

Syal said...

It was so great to see everyone. I love the blog. The whole twilight experience on your blog was great. I actually used some of your ideas. I hope you don't mind. I will get the pictures emailed.

Tulsi said...

HI. I don't know if you remember me. Tulsi Johns Esplin from Kanab. Tawnya Syal's cousin. I haven't seen Mark and Corrine for so long that I love the pictures!!

Steve was called into the Bishopric as 2nd Councilor the first part of July. It's not to bad, but it isn't Bishop, either. Good luck with it all.

Jerika looks just like you did in High School, with lighter hair.

Anonymous said...

What a neat get together! We're very excited to have Travis as our new Bishop...he will do an excellent job. Cute new background, by the way!

Stephanie said...

That's great. Travis will be an awesome bishop and you will be a great bishop's wife! All our best!