For our family reunion this year we went to a "cabin" at Sundance that belonges to my sisters friends in-laws. I guess they call it a cabin, but all of our kids called it a mansion. They had so much fun, and all of us were finally all together! The kids collected bugs, made crafts, played Rock Band, watched movies, went on little hikes, played ping-pong, and ate, and ate, and ate! It was so much fun!
This was the view from the deck:

5 comments:
This looks amazing! Wish I had such good friends so I could use their cabin mansion practically for free!
You guys seem to have had the most fun summer! So many fun family events. That is so great you spend so much time with extended family. The cabin looked amazing!
I want to move into the McMansion! It looks like you guys had a blast with your family. Fun Fun!!!!
That view is AMAZING...What a great weekend! It looks like you guys had so much fun...That's what summer is for!!!
That was the best weekend ever! Joe tells me I have to quit calling it a cabin! He says it is more like a lodge! I hope you will continue having good weekends even if Travis can't always make it!!!!!
Post a Comment