The past few days I have been wondering, and today I found out: The sun and sky really do still exist! I always struggle with January and February, especially when we have the never-ending inversion. This morning I had to go downtown for my follow-up on my surgery, and I figured that since I was already halfway there, I would go to Park City and see if I could breathe there. It was amazing. I think I will go every day! Even though it was still a bit cloudy and a little bit rainy, it was wonderful! I could breathe, I could see the mountains, I could NOT see the air! (Never trust air that you can see and taste!)
As I was coming back down the canyon, and I came around the curve before entering the valley, I almost turned around and went back. There it was, waiting for me. Yuck! I am not a nature girl in any way, but I really miss seeing the mountains that we are surrounded by, and white fluffy clouds. Please let it rain this weekend to clean out all of the gunk!!
2 comments:
Completely agree with this! This inversion is disgusting and I, too, dread this time of year. Glad you got the chance to escape it for a while!
The inversion is so tough. We have it up in Davis County but it's worse in Salt Lake. We came down for the Draper Temple tour and by the time we left we were all coughing and had stuffy noses. I will be glad when it blows out. I hope your family is good. Take care.
Post a Comment