Today was the Walk to Cure Diabetes! We had 52 people on our team! After the walk there was lunch, inflatables, a rock wall, face painting and plenty of exhaustion! We don't have a final tally on how much our team raised, but we know it was close to $1000! Thanks everyone!!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Walk to Cure Diabetes (and climb, and play, and eat)
Posted by Amanda at 2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that was such a fun day, thanks for inviting us! we will all sleep well tonight, that is for sure...now if we can just get the face paint all of the way off before church...!!!
I'm so glad it went so well! What a neat thing for Parker! I'm really sorry that we didn't make it, though. Love the shirts! We sure missed you all this morning at the ward campout, but at least it was for a great reason!
Great job!! Thanks from me for working so hard and going well past your goal.I also hope they find a cure for Parker.
Post a Comment