Saturday, August 1, 2009

Please Vote!

#1- Yellow Circle

#2- Red Posse
#3- Red Circle

#4- Triangles
So... it's almost time for the Walk for the Cure and it's time to order the team t-shirts. I have been playing around with logo's and these are the ones we have narrowed it down to. When we get it to the printer, they could completely change it, but until then which is your favorite?

8 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

I vote for number one.Good luck on your walk. I hope some day they will find a cure.

Los Smith said...

yup I second DeAnn my vote for #1 and enjoy your walk for this great cause :)

Sarah said...

HaHa I was actually gonna say #1 too...looks like that's the popular vote right now!

Kimmy said...

I like # 1...should we actually start training maybe?

Sheri said...

I vote for #3! It is awsome!!

Anonymous said...

#3 - I like how the circle feels like it symbolizes all of the people circling around Parker and loving him through this!!!

Anonymous said...

I liked #1 & #4 the best. I think I would choose #4 if it had some color, but since it doesn't my vote goes to #1. Have fun!

Syal said...

Hi!!
My Mom votes for #3 and I like #4

We are so excited!