Tysen graduated from his first year of preschool a couple of weeks ago. He has loved his class, his teachers, and riding the bus. He is already ready to go back next year! Eric, one of his friends, was in his class and and they had a fun year. He has progressed so much this year with his speech. When he started the preschool program I was one of the only one who could decipher what he was saying. Now he is doing so well, I have to remind myself not to translate every time he speaks.
Tysen and Eric
3 comments:
Congrats, Tysen! I am so grateful for the services the district offers for early intervention. They have been a blessing in our family, too. I'm glad Tysen is doing so great!
your baby is getting old!! how weird. can't wait for tonight! he is ADORABLE!!!
Way to go TYSEN!! I am so proud of you and the great year that you have had in school.
Post a Comment