Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Off Track at the Aquarium

My friend Laura and I took the kids to the Aquarium this week. It was so fun! They have never been, so it was fun to watch them get excited about all of the different creatures. Parker is doing a project on Sting Rays, so it was great for him to get to see them up close and personal. He didn't want to touch them, though. They were alot more spongy and slimy then I thought they would be! It was the perfect place, too, because it wasn't too big and they got enough to make them happy. Nothing better than good times with friends!


Kendall and Tysen

Isaac and Parker

Sydney and Tysen

Checking out the Sting Rays


1 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

This looks like a fun place to go. I will have to take the grand kids.