Sunday, February 1, 2009

WE WANT IT ALL!!

Jerika, Sydney and their friends spent the weekend making a music video. It started out being for a youth talent show, but they had so much fun it didn't matter what it was for anymore. Jerika figured out how to do all of the editing and they had so much fun! Good job girls!

5 comments:

Kym Frankowski said...

That's hilarious! Looks like fun, good job with the editing Jer! Cute stuff.

Sarah said...

Like I said to Kim, loved watching this at the talent show! I am impressed Jerika did the editing!

Camilla said...

Amazing! Talented for sure!!!!!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Loved the vido and will watch it again and tell my grand kids to watch it they will love it.What talent!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go with getting this posted! I love it and now I can go back and watch it again and again and make a bad day great! Cute, cute talented girls! What a fantastic job they did.