For Sydney's birthday party she wanted to put up Grandma's waterslide. She invited a couple of girls from the neighborhood over and they had a blast. It was a perfect day for it, a little bit overcast, not too hot, and no wind (a miracle). After the water, they had cake and ice cream, then later that evening, we took them to the Drive-In to see WALL-E. The movie was pretty good, if you like beeps and noises instead of actual talking- which is right up Tysen's alley. I think maybe he even did some of the voice over work for the film. Some if it sounded strangly famaliar. Over all it was a fun day!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Sydney's Birthday
Posted by Amanda at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cute blog! It looks likt the birthday party was lots of fun.
Happy Birthday! I love that even though I don't get to see you as much as I'd like, that I get to see pictures of your family and feel like I know what is going on in your life. Sydney is growing into such a little lady!
Post a Comment